Complaints for the breach of rights and interests in connection with operations and services of Dunav Insurance Company a.d.o, especially in connection with the insurance contract, can be filed by insurance service customers (insureds, policyholders, beneficiaries and third party claimants), personally or through their representatives or authorized persons.
How to file complaints to the Company
Complaint can be filed:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: +381 11/2624-652
- By mail: Makedonska 4, 11000 Beograd
- By submitting complaint to any service-providing office of the Company
Content of complaint
The complaint should include the following information and documents:
- for individual, name, surname, address and e-mail of the party filing complaint, that is, business name and seat of legal entity and name and surname of legal representative of the legal entity or authorized person, if the complaint is filed for and on behalf of the legal entity,
- type of service which is the subject of complaint (name of organizational unit which provided the service, type of service or policy number),
- content of complaint (reasons for complaint and request of party filing complaint),
- evidence supporting the complaint allegations,
- date of filing complaint,
- signature of party filling complaint or his/her representative or authorized person, except in the event when the complaint is filed electronically,
- power of attorney if the complaint was filed by an authorized person.
The complaint should be filed in writing, on the form “Objection of the individual / legal entity – insurance service customer”. The form can be downloaded here or in any service-providing office of the Company. The Company will not consider verbal complaints.
At the request of the party filing complaint, the Letter acknowledging complaint against the operations and services will be issued with specified place and date of receipt and signature of the Company’s employee receiving the complaint and of the party filing the complaint. In the event that the complaint is filed via webpage or e-mail, the Letter acknowledging complaint will be automatically sent to e-mail.
Submitting a response to a complaint
Dunav Insurance Company a.d.o. will submit the response to the party filing complaint not later than within 15 days from the receipt of the complaint. In the event that it is not possible to submit the response within the specified period, the period for consideration of complaint will be extended for maximum 15 days, whereof the party filing complaint will be informed within 15 days.
The Company will inform the insurance service customer, at his/her verbal or written request, about the course of the complaint procedure. The party filing complaint may be provided with the information of the status of complaint, at any time, by calling the toll-free telephone number 0800 386 286 of the Company Call Centre.
The response to the complaint will contain statement on the allegations of the complaint, explanation, determination with regard to the merits of complaint, legal remedy instructing the insurance service consumer that, if he/she is not satisfied with the response to complaint, he/she may file the complaint to the National Bank of Serbia, and the signature of the authorized person who considered and decided on the complaint.
If the complaint of the insurance service consumer was evaluated as well-founded, the insurance service consumer will be informed if the reasons for which the complaint was filed are eliminated i.e. the consumer will be informed of the deadline and measures to be taken for their elimination.