Our wants and needs usually exceed our resources, but such is life! This is why we increasingly use credit cards, loans, leasing. Life can be unpredictable; it can bring about unwanted and tragic events and completely change the life of our surviving family members. You should make sure that your family is not left with the burden of debts, unpaid loan instalments, tuition expenses…
Term life insurance is insurance of life in the event of death. It has no savings character and there are no outpayments upon policy expiry.
Who can take out term life insurance policy ?
This insurance policy can be taken out by any healthy person aged 15 through 74 or, when the policy is written for the purpose of collateral, any healthy person aged 15 through 74.
To which period term life policy can be concluded ?
Temporary term life insurance policy can be concluded to a period of 1 to 25 years. For the purpose of collateral, term life insurance policy can be concluded to a period of 1 to 30 years.
Premium can be paid:
• monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
• in RSD or foreign currency ( EUR, USD, CHF )
• by payment slip, standing order or payroll deduction
What makes term life the right policy for you?
• Because term life insurance is the right choice for those who are responsible to themselves and their family and do not leave life to chance.
• Because term life policies provide high sum insured for low premium.
• Because term life policy can be pledged as collateral on a short-term and long-term loan.
DO NOT LET LIFE SURPRISE YOU!