The birth of a child is a unique and unmatched moment in the life of every one of us. Being a parent is the greatest joy and happiness for anyone, but also implies a constant worry and responsibility for the future of our children. These feelings never cease. We want our children to become good, educated and independent persons – to love the job they do and earn enough money to make a living; we also want to support them, as much as we can, to make their way into adulthood. With „Our Child” insurance policy, you can enable your children to make their dreams come true and reach their goals. It is important to start creating financial preconditions on time and save little by little to get your child’s future secured!
Who can take out „Our Child” insurance policy ?
This insurance policy can be taken out by any healthy person who has turned 15 to 75 years of age, irrespective of kinship – parents, grandparents, aunts, godfathers, friends….
To which period „Our Child” insurance policy can be concluded?
This insurance policy can be concluded to a period of 5 to 25 years.
Who is insurance beneficiary?
The insurance beneficiary is the child on whose behalf the policy is written.
What is the insurance period?
Insurance period may range from 5 to 25 years.
What is the amount of insurance premium and how is it paid?
You determine the amount of premium based on your financial means, future plans and needs.
Premium can be paid:
• monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
• in RSD or foreign currency ( EUR, USD, CHF )
• by payment slip, standing order or payroll deduction
Is it possible to conclude accident rider to „Our Child” insurance policy?
Yes, at a small extra charge you can enhance your standard coverage by concluding accident rider.
What makes „Our Child“ the right policy for you?
• Because „Our Child“ policy allows your child to receive the money you have saved, increased by earned profit, at the moment of your choice and at the moment when your child needs it most.
• Because „Our Child” policy may be a perfect gift not only form parents but from all persons willing to help your child to achieve his/her goals.
SAVE LITTLE AT A TIME SO THAT YOUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE AS MUCH AS THEY NEED!