Once you decide to share your life with someone, you embark on a journey through years filled with mutual joy, hopes, plans and concerns about the future and the years to come. Life brings beautiful and less beautiful moments, and you have to be timely prepared.
Mutual life insurance provides insurance coverage for two persons in the event of death and/or survival of the insurance expiry. It is notably designed for married couples, but also for the people joined by common interest and partnerships.
Upon insurance expiry, the sum insured agreed under this policy is paid out to each insured person in equal amounts, and in the event of death of one insured person, the total sum insured belongs to another insured person.
Who can take out „Together” insurance policy?
This insurance policy can be taken out by any healthy person who has turned 15 to 75 years of age.
To which period „Together” insurance policy can be concluded?
This insurance policy can be concluded to a period of 5 to 25 years.
What is the amount of insurance premium and how is it paid?
You determine the amount of insurance premium based on your joint financial means and future plans. The sum insured depends not only on the premium amount, but also on your partner’s age, state of health and insurance period.
Premium can be paid:
• monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or as a single premium
• in RSD or foreign currency ( EUR, USD, CHF )
• by payment slip, standing order or payroll deduction
What makes „Together“ the right policy for you?
• Because every responsible person cares about safety, both his own and of those he/she shares his life with.
• Because product „Together“ensures common future and financial security in the years to come.
• Because at a small extra charge you can enhance your standard coverage by concluding accident rider.
TOGETHER IS EASIER!