What is compulsory MTPL insurance?
MTPL Insurance is a mandatory insurance effected at the vehicle registration. This Insurance covers the liability of an owner i.e. user for damages to third parties occurred by use of motor vehicle and resulting in death, bodily injury, impairment of health, damage to or destruction of objects, except for damage to the objects received for transportation.
If you opt for MTPL insurance, our company will indemnify, on your behalf, all material and non-material damages to third parties as a consequence of a motor accident occurred through your fault.
If you are a driver, you should pay particular attention to the following:
- • Use a motor vehicle for its intended purpose;
- Operate a motor vehicle only if you posses a driving licence of the appropriate category;
- Do not operate a motor vehicle if your driving licence has been revoked or suspended;
- Do not operate a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Do not forget that any intentionally caused damage will be indemnified by you alone;
- Do not operate an unroadworthy vehicle;
- Do not leave the scene of a motor accident without providing your identification and insurance details.
Otherwise, you risk losing the rights guaranteed by MTPL policy.