Subject of insurance
Liability of TIR carnet holders issued by Serbian Chamber of Commerce – Association of Transport and Telecommunications (PKS-UST), and a member of the International Road Transport Union (IRU), towards customs authorities of contractual parties according to TIR Convention that regulates TIR carnet management that is also set forth in:
- Customs Convention for International Transport of Goods under cover of TIR Carnets (TIR Convention, 1975),
- Deed of Engagement of the Association for authorization to use ordinary TIR carnets,
- Association’s TIR Manual,
- Declaration of Engagement of TIR Carnet Holders,
- Manual for TIR Carnet holders,
- General Terms and Conditions for TIR Carnet Insurance.
According to the law, insurance cover becomes effective from the moment PKS-UST issues ordinary TIR carnets to holders registered in the Association and does not cover TIR carnets for tobacco and alcohol.