Dunav Insurance Company, first among the Insurers, offers simple insurance products at a competitive price, the purpose of which is the security of customs debt in transit procedure:
- Insurance of customs debt in common transit procedure,
- Insurance of customs debt in national transit procedure
Dunav Insurance Company is recognised by local and international customs authorities as a guarantor in the NCTS system.
Under the Contract on the Insurance of Customs Debt in the Common / National Transit Procedure, the Insurer-Guarantor is obliged to provide insurance coverage for the potential customs debt of the Insured – Principal in transit procedure.
On the basis of the concluded contract, Dunav Insurance Company issues the following:
- Guarantee document in the common transit procedure, in accordance with the provisions of the Convention on the Common Transit Procedure,
- Guarantee document in the national transit procedure, used by the Insured – Principal in the national transit, in accordance with the provisions of the Customs Law and Regulation on customs-approved treatment of goods.
The advantages of the guarantee provided by the insurance of customs debt in transit procedure are the following:
- speed and simplicity of the insurance conclusion,
- favourable price of insurance,
- no special fees for application processing and guarantee issuance,
- insurance does not burden balance sheet items and does not influence the level of the Principal’s total debt