Subject of insurance
Liability against consequences arising from aerial application of chemicals on agricultural and other surfaces.
- total or partial disability,
- temporary bodily injuries,
- illness of third parties,
- property damage or destruction.
The insurance shall not cover the insured’s liability for losses:
- inflicted upon third parties or their property, on the area that is at the distance of less than 200m from the borders of the treated area,
- on the area and property of the client i.e. aerial application beneficiary,
- caused in the course of aerial application of the surface smaller than 100ha,
- due to death, injury and illness of persons engaged to work with the client of aerial application,
- due to any malicious acts or gross negligence of the insured,
- due to application of stronger concentration of chemicals than proscribed by the manufacturer.